Translate

Saturday 1 December 2012

Ryan Reynolds


Grooming tips from Canada's hottest male celebs

These celebs' grooming secrets keep them looking their best
Slide 2 of 8
Ryan Reynolds - Grooming tips from Canada

Ryan Reynolds


Reynolds (People’s Sexiest Man Alive in 2010) is a 36-year-old Vancouver native who recently married his Green Lantern co-star Blake Lively. He is the face of the Boss Bottled collection. Reynolds says that, when it comes to personal style, “I love suits. One thing I love about living in New York is you can get away with wearing a suit to dinner. In L.A., you see nothing but people in flip-flops. I mostly like a classic style, and never feel more comfortable than when I’m in a black suit with a black tie.” It makes sense, then, that Reynolds also believes in the idea of a signature scent. “I think it’s a personal thing. I don’t think it’s necessarily a good thing when someone buys it for you. So I’m pretty much the captain of that ship. Personally, I like a really masculine scent, and always have.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment