Translate

Saturday 1 December 2012

Alexandre Bilodeau


Grooming tips from Canada's hottest male celebs

These celebs' grooming secrets keep them looking their best
Slide 8 of 8
Alexandre Bilodeau - Grooming tips from Canada

Alexandre Bilodeau


The freestyle skier from Rosemère, Que., made history and thrilled the nation when he won our first gold medal on Canadian soil at the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games. Bilodeau, 25, and his brother Frederic, who has cerebral palsy, are Canada’s ambassa­dors for World Cerebral Palsy Day. Bilodeau says Frederic has “taught me to push my limits and never give up on my dreams.” 

We asked Bilodeau how he protects his skin from the sun when training. “I wear sunscreen mainly when we are at high altitude. With its reflection off the snow, the sun burns the skin more quickly so we need to have strong protection like SPF 45 
to 60, and at least SPF 15 to protect lips.”

As for going from the slopes to a social event, “after showering, my aftershave and parfum are Armani Code Sport. For my hair, I use Wella’s clay.” When asked if he’s gotten into men’s skincare products, Bilodeau says: “I am very, very simple. I think to stay active in life is the best way to take care of yourself!”

Image: ShootStudio.ca

Related:
• Train like a celeb
• The 5 best foods for men
• 3 self-esteem tips for men

No comments:

Post a Comment